During the shutdown, with normal habits and routines knocked off course, consumers changed the way they made purchasing decisions. In a moment of great uncertainty, rather than sticking to familiarity and brands consumers have been using for years, consumers did the opposite. This had a lot to do with competitive pricing, what was in stock, and how brands responded during this big moment. This course dives into the movement and reasons how retail is changing during and post pandemic.
- Introduction to the SBDC
- What is Retail Re-imagined?
- Reasons for switching brands/retailers during shutdown
- New e-commerce experience expectations and the re-imagining the in-store experience
- Safety and convenience critical for in-store experience and rebooting loyalty online
- Limited in-store technology and Delivering on omnichannel ambitions
- Participants will walk away with a portfolio of solutions which comprises insight to retail changes and the continuing technology evolution, marketing ideas along with a renewed focus on the customer experience.
- A cursory talk around merchandising solutions and discussion on pricing, performance and competitive strategies and finally some best practices around sales.
- These learnings will be complemented by ongoing client service to existing client and custom capability-building retail strategy and initiatives for those new participants/clients choosing to work with the SBDC.