Want to bring in new customers and grow your sales? This webinar explores the six key steps to grow your sales. It will help you to prepare, find and maximize your next sales opportunity. Learn how to identify your ideal customer and zero in on those potential clients. Discussion includes understanding the importance of knowing what is “keeping your prospects up at night” and tailoring your presentation to solve their problems, gain their trust and win more business!
This webinar is a convenient and economical way to train your staff. Great opportunity for small business owners and their salespeople to learn how to close more sales.
- Defining a sales management process.
- Finding your ideal customer
- Sales tracking technology.
- Hiring the best sales talent for your culture.
- Evaluating your current sales process.
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- The sales process
- Six steps of the sales cycle
- Technology tools to aid your in the sales process
- How to explain your Unique Value Proposition in 3 concise sentences
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.