Are you thinking of starting a food product business based on your unique recipe? Have all of your family and friends told you that you need to sell this product in the store? Do you have a cottage food product that you want to take to a retail environment? Great then this webinar is for you!
Join us for this webinar to learn the steps to follow when launching your food business. We will discuss licensing and other legal requirements, marketing and market research, business planning, government regulations and licenses, and more.
- Casting the Vision - Know the questions you need to ask yourself, about your product and about your consumer.
- Doing Your Research - Conducting Market Research is part science, part research, and part intuition.
- Planning and Procedures - Have a plan and put it in writing, this is the roadmap for your venture. We will also discuss developing the procedure for production and customer management.
- After attending this webinar you will be better informed on the process of starting your own Food Product Business.
- Have a good understanding of how to define your market and connect with consumers.
- Know where to look and who to contact with questions about Licensing, Permits and Inspections.
- And developing your PLAN to make your venture a successful one!