Course DescriptionYou may know the importance of having a website, but how often do you check to see how your site is performing? During this webinar, we will explore the basics of Google Analytics, a free tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your website. We will help you learn how to use Google Analytics, how to understand the information it provides and how to use the data to make better decisions for your business.
- Google Analytics Overview
- Find Answers with Reports
- Interpret Reports
- Use Analytics with Other Google Tools
- Next Steps
- Understand the basics of Google Analytics
- Interpret information and reports found on Google Analytics
- Set up customized goals to track your website’s performance
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.