Join us along with Laura Thompson, founder of Helium, and the owners of 3 Porch Farm, Mandy and Steve O’Shea as we discuss how Shopify helped power the farm’s digital operations during the pandemic and set the stage for future growth. 3 Porch Farm is a flower farm that is based in Comer, just outside of Athens. Helium worked with them to redevelop their website and ecommerce processes using Shopify. This is great opportunity to learn from a small business who moved to ecommerce, how they did it, what worked and what didn't and what you need to know.
- Introduction to e-commerce
- How to get started using e-commerce options
- Using e-commerce options to grow your business
- The journey for small businesses moving to e-commerce options
- Q and A
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- How to add a ecommerce option
- How to integrate ecommerce options in your digital operations
- Using ecommerce to bring in new customers and engage with existing customers
- Steps in adding ecommerce to your business operations
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.