Do you control your business, or does it control you? When you get your financial statements, do you know how to interpret the information or is it like trying to read a foreign language?
This class is designed to help business owners and managers:
1) Understand and utilize their financial statements as a management tool
2) Learn about cash flow management and how to identify “cash flow killers”
It is not necessary to be an accounting expert to succeed in business, but a strong, general understanding will make you a better manager/decision maker for your business.
- Understanding the fundamentals of financial statements to assist in decision making
- Overview of cash conversion cycle in your business
- Understand the financial Statement Basics in relationship to Income, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Review and understand aspect of pricing, inventory management (GMROI calculations)
- Application exercises to apply learning to preparation of the elements of financial statement reporting for the benefit of business owners understanding the relationship between the statements and deriving key performance indicators or line items to understand how business is performing.