Course DescriptionThis course will provide current employment data based on the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) employment survey and the Retention Report by Work Institute. The Retention Report has information on the impact the pandemic has had on employee satisfaction and retention. We will also address the financial impact to your organization of the Employee Life Cycle.
- Review current Small Business hiring intentions
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on employee sentiment and retention
- Identify the cost of acquiring, retaining and loss of employees and the impact on your business
- Gain insight into the current status of Small Business employees
- Understand how employee sentiment has been impacted by COVID-19
- Quantify the costs associated with hiring, retaining and losing employees
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.