“Understanding Financial Statements” is Part 2 of the Balance Sheets & Beyond three-part class series – each class a building block towards the development of a strong financial foundation, an understanding of the numbers and financial statements that drive business decisions, and strategies for using financial statements as a business management tool. Spreadsheet tools will be provided to ensure participants learn by doing – allowing businesses to apply lessons learned from each session to their own financial situation.
When you receive your bank statements, Profit & Loss statements, and Balance Sheets, do you know how to interpret the information?
This class is designed to help business owners and managers who want to learn about the methods and/or accuracy of their financial records and understand their financial statements.
- Understanding your financial statements
- Understanding cash flow
- The difference between income and cash flow
- Cash flow projections for business and inventory management, sales goal planning and expense management
- Understanding your Profit & Loss Statement
- Create/utilize an accurate system for managing financial information
- Set up a simple cash flow projection
- Understand your P&L as a tool to track business progress
- Assess the current position of your business through financial reports
- Set financial goals for the current and next fiscal year, as well as long-term
The "Balance Sheets & Beyond" series is the Path to Managing Your Small Business Finances. The course divided into three classes:
- Building Your Business Financial Foundation
- Understanding and Managing Your Financial Statements
- Using Your Financial Statements to Make Better Business Decisions
Enroll in all three classes and save 15%