Why is supplier diversity so hot? Diverse businesses provide more than $400 billion of products and services to corporations every year. Fortune 500 companies use supplier diversity as an intentional strategy to include diverse suppliers in their procurement and contracting activities. These efforts focus on the inclusion of minorities, women, and military veterans. Join us to learn how your established small business (2+ years viable) can sell your products and services to corporations. Gain a better understanding of the critical information and tools you need to participate in supplier diversity programs.
- Why your business must be 2+ years viable
- What is supplier diversity?
- What resources do supplier diversity programs offer to small businesses?
- Certifications you need to participate in supplier diversity programs
- Best practices to win contracts
- How to effectively position your company
- Understand capacity and what it means to be a supplier to a Fortune 500 corporation
- Insight into requirements as a supplier
- Framework to align your products and services with the needs of large institutions
- Identify what certifications are available and relevant
- Financing available to suppliers