If you can't step away from your business to take a much-needed vacation or worry that it will fall apart at the seams without your 24/7 presence, this class is for you! Every business should have a contingency plan for emergencies and be built with an end game in mind. This workshop focuses on building a strategic plan for your business to survive and thrive upon your exit. Participants will receive a business continuity workbook with checklists to thoroughly plan for everything from disaster to retirement or even profit maximization for selling. Financial and insurance experts will also review how to protect your financial assets if the worst happens.
Thanks to BB&T now Truist, the more you learn, the more you save! Purchase all three: What it Takes to Finance Your Business Growth, Is Your Business Built to Last?, and Doing Business with the Fortune 500 and get 25% off your order.
- What is succession planning? Why is it important? How can I do this for my business?
- Five Key Areas of Business Continuity Essentials
- Which Financial tools are available to create an exit strategy and protect my business long term?
- How to use the Business Continuity Workbook in creating a personalized plan for my business.
- Creating your own personal business continuity/exit plan.
- Identify significant risk areas to your business's long-term success.
- Develop an understanding of how to plan and mitigate risks.
- Complete the checklist for your personalized business continuity plan.
- Identify and collect imperative documentation to help your business survive beyond disasters.
- Walk away with a business workbook for business succession planning
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.