Cash flow is the lifeline of a business and yet it remains a mystery for many and often confused with profits. For example, it is not unusual for a company to be profitable and have negative cash flow – a situation most business owners at some time experienced and have no idea why.
The One Percent Solution will provide an overview of company cash flow and explain the seven levers that affect cash flow from operations and show how a small change in any one lever can have a large impact on company cash flow. Discussion includes using a financial scorecard and budget plan to help monitor and manage company cash flow.
- P&L Levers to Improve Profits and Cash Flow
- Balance Sheet Levers to Improve Cash Flow
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- elevated knowledge on financial management.
- empowering tools to improve company performance.
- Understand and improve business cash flow
- how to improve financial management.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.