Video is the most dominant content on the Internet. So you should be using video for your business to connect with your audience and help them to understand more about you, your company and why they should use your product or service. Fortunately, video marketing is not just a tool for big companies. Small businesses are using video every day to influence, inform, educate and inspire their customers. This class will teach you how to use video to effectively engage with your audience in ways that build your brand and grow your customer base.
- The Importance of Video to Your Business
- Different Types of Video Content
- Video Production Tips, Tools and Techniques
- Get Social with Your Videos
- How videos can help to connect with existing and prospective customers.
- Ideas to create impactful videos.
- Tips to develop effective social media marketing campaigns.
- What not to do and not to do in your videos.
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
UGA SBDC is providing such invaluable information that every business owner needs, no matter the length in business. UGA SBDC is our business champion in the midst of our current crisis.