Starting a business from scratch isn’t the only path to entrepreneurship. Buying a business can be far less risky, less expensive and easier to finance than starting one. In fact, buying a business may be the best strategy for success. This program will provide entrepreneurs with guidance to search, assess, value, finance, and execute a business acquisition. This session will also feature an attorney and franchise broker who will discuss their roles in business acquisition.
- Preliminary Due Diligence
- Financing the Deal
- Getting the Deal Done
- Buying a Franchise
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- why buying a business can be best strategy for success.
- terms used in buying a business
- the process for buying a business.
- what franchise opportunities offer