QuickBooks Online offers businesses a variety of services to help estimate, track, and manage sales. While QuickBooks offers a great number of services, many businesses are not using the sales functionalities inside QuickBooks Online to their full potential. This session goes over how to get the most out of QuickBooks Online sales functionality so that business owners can better track, report, and manage their sales.
1. Understanding how tracking your sales can help your grow your business.
2. Creating a customer
3. Creating a non-inventory Item product vs an inventory item product
4. How to brand your sales receipts and invoices & estimates by customizing invoice and templates design and layout. (Invoices, sales Receipts & Estimates- templates overview).
5. How to create an estimate
6. Creating Sales Receipts
7. Creating Invoices
8. How to enter payments and track your Invoices.
9. How to setup commission for outside sales reps.
10. Types of payments will you accept and how to track and record them.
11. How to create a deposit, and match bank deposits from bank fee
Learner OutcomesUpon completion, attendees will be able to:
-Create customers, Products and Services, Estimates, Sales Receipts, and Invoices in QuickBooks Online
-Customize Sales Receipts, Estimates, and Invoices
-Properly record payments and deposits
-Setup commission for outside sales reps