If you have just started using Quickbooks Online or not positive in the way you set it up, this class is geared towards Business owners or Managers who maybe aren't as confident on Quickbooks Online as they should be. Whether you are new to business or just new to Quickbooks Online. This class will provide a Step-By-Step workflow that will help you make the most out of bookkeeping with QBO. We will provide instructions on essential tasks, set-up Chart of Accounts, Specific Customer/Vendor information, and guide you from the initial sign up though your next financial quarter and beyond.
- Your First 15 minutes on Quickbooks online.
- How to set up Company Information
- Setting up a Good Quality Chart of Accounts
- Ensuring your Customer and Vendor Information is Correct
- Connecting your Bank Feeds
- How to Customize Invoices Sales Receipts and Estimates.
- The participant will gain knowledge on how to set up their company in Quickbooks Online.
- They will be able to identify the Best Chart of Accounts to utilize Managerial Accounting for their Business.
- Outcomes will include a few tips and best practices that we recommend, and ways to make you confident in taking on the bookkeeping process of your business.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.