IS YOUR BUSINESS READY?
How quickly your company can get back to business after a natural or man-made disaster depends on emergency planning executed today.
Georgia’s businesses form the backbone of the state’s economy. If businesses are ready to survive and recover, our state and economy are more secure. A commitment to planning today will help support employees, customers and the community. It also protects your business investment and gives your company a better chance for survival.
- Disaster impacts, terminology and re-entry permits and processes from GEMA/HS and local Emergency Management Agencies
- Business Continuity Planning
- Reflections on the recent emergency in Texas and its impact on Small Businesses
- Learn about how disasters impact communities and small businesses
- Understand post-incident state of emergency terminology and the programs under each executive order
- Learn about post Incident damage assessment and joint damage assessment
- Understand Re-Entry Permits for Small Businesses
- Create a plan for business continuity
- Develop record-keeping processes to assist business continuity
- Hear testimonials of how disasters affected small businesses during the recent disaster in Austin, TX