Course DescriptionThe class will teach participants skills in sales management that will enhance their ability to drive sales growth. Participants will gain improved ability to motivate sales staff and enhance employee performance. Learn the three critical skills that every manager must use to develop a high performing sales team & culture. The two actions of management that lead to behavior of employees will be presented. Participants will be exposed to demonstrations of how to apply these techniques and instructor will utilize several examples from his career to demonstrate previous improvements that have been achieved by utilizing these management techniques. Let the SBDC enhance the quality of your sales management and sales at your business.
Course Outline* Instructor has over 20 years of experience in sales management and consistent record of increasing sales
* Learn the difference in administration of sales, sales coaching, and sales leadership.
* Learn the 5 basic motivation types and how to effectively manage each
* Engage in break out sessions to practice utilization of these management techniques and concepts
* Hear real life examples of how these management skills have been implemented and the resulting increases in sales
* Learn about approaches for enacting effective change in employee behaviors that will improve their performance
* Learn techniques to create a high performing sales culture and improve employee satisfaction
Learner Outcomes* Instructor has over 20 years of experience in sales management and consistent record of increasing sales
4) Participants will have an understanding of the time correlation between observable behavior & management interventions
5) Participants will have an understanding and be able to apply organizational binary behavior to increase desired behaviors
6) Participants will learn techniques for establishment of a sales culture that requires active selling & not passive sales