This class will assist owners, managers, and sales staff on improving the sales performance in your business. Participants will learn about sales models that can help & hurt your sales. Through the use of real world examples & and an interactive sales exercise participants will learn effective techniques and strategies to increase sales and enhance your customer experience. Participants will develop enhanced sales skills to improve your sales process from the initial customer contact all the way through overcoming objections and most importantly closing the sale! Let the SBDC help you take your sales team performance to the next level.
* Instructor has over 20 years in sales management and direct sales
* Learn about sales models & strategies that can both help and also hurt your sales performance
* Participants will learn the difference in open and closed ended questions and how to use them effectively to boost sales
* Participants will engage in an interactive exercise where they will practice skills learned in closing a new sale.
* Participants will learn the 5 critical skills to improve sales volume and increase customer retention and satisfaction
* The importance of sales culture and how to use the skills presented to enhance and improve the culture at your business
Students that complete this class will have been exposed to and have a basic understanding of the following sales skills
1) Students will understand the application of needs based selling, cross selling, upselling, & manipulative closes
2) Students will learn the difference in closed ended and open ended questions, their effective application in a sales process, and demonstrate use of the skills in a simulated sales environment
3) Students will learn how to establish an expectation of dialogue and how to use both positive and negative information to improve sales recommendations
4) Students will learn how to establish repour & credibility, gain a purchase agreement, and tactics for overcoming objections & effectively close sales
5) Students will learn introductory tactics for customer relationship management and the importance of consistency of experience and sales culture.
6) Participants will understand the importance of utilizing appropriate sales techniques that align with sales culture & marketing strategies