Restaurant Reset Part 7 focuses on Expanding Food Services.
Presentations will include:
6 Ways to Ramp up Your Coffee Service - Consumer preferences for coffee have changed rapidly over the years. Adding a few tweaks to your existing operations could help “wow” your customers and boost your sales. This class will address the expectations of a specialty coffee consumer and identify key best practices in coffee service. Attendees will understand how to make great coffee that keeps customers coming back for more.
Let’s Order Out! How Restaurants Are Winning by Making Smart Packaging and Food Delivery Services Decisions - This course will inform the restaurant owner on the importance of selecting the proper packaging for their food items. It will also discuss factors to consider when creating packaging, including materials, cost, safety concerns, food packaging trends and brand identity. Additionally, attendees will learn about the latest food delivery trends, the pros and cons of offering food delivery service, what to consider before making the decision, how to decide to take delivery service in house or use a third-party vendor, and the steps needed to implement the service.
This course is a part of the Restaurant Reset series.
Course Outline6 Ways to Ramp up Your Coffee Service Agenda:
- Define Specialty Coffee & its Market Share
- Articulate Specialty Coffee Consumer Preferences
- Identify 6 Ways to Improve Existing Coffee Service Review Key Takeaways
Let’s Order Out! How Restaurants Are Winning by Making Smart Packaging and Food Delivery Services Decisions Agenda:
- What are the latest food packaging trends?
- What are the packaging options?
- What are the safety concerns with packaging?
- Factors to consider when selecting your packaging.
- Why it’s important to make smart decisions about food packaging?
- The latest food delivery trends.
- The pros and cons of offering food delivery service.
- What to consider before making the decision.
- What you will need to implement a restaurant delivery service.
- How to decide whether to take delivery service in-house or use a third-party vendor.
6 Ways to Ramp up Your Coffee Service Agenda Learning Outcomes:
- Understand Consumer Preferences in Specialty Coffee
- Identify Key Variables that Impact Coffee Flavor
- Modify Staff Training to “Wow” a Coffee Consumer
- Identify Best Practices in Coffee Preparation & Service
Let’s Order Out! How Restaurants Are Winning by Making Smart Packaging and Food Delivery Services Decisions Learning Outcomes:
- Attendees will learn how to select proper food packaging.
- Attendees will understand how to lower safety issues/concerns.
- Attendees will understand how to successfully add food delivery to your restaurant.
- Attendees will learn about third-party delivery providers and in-house systems
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.