Restaurant Reset Part 6 will focus on Recruiting and Retaining Employees.
Recruit and Retain Top Talent will provide tips on recruiting a great workforce and secrets to retaining employees. Join Lisa Rackley with the UGA SBDC in Macon and Rob Martin with the UGA SBDC in Albany to learn more about recruiting and retaining employees. Topics discussed in recruiting include job descriptions, setting a budget, where to look for employees and the secret sauce for recruiting. Topics discussed in retaining include setting expectations, onboarding, communication and training.
- Recruiting Employees
- Writing job descriptions and resources
- Setting a recruiting budget
- Looking for employees
- Retaining Employees
- Setting expectations
- Onboarding and training
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- Why job descriptions are important in the recruiting process
- The best places to look for employees
- Why an onboarding process helps retain employees
- The importance of open communication with employees
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.