Restaurant Reset Part 3 will feature an owners' round table. Restaurant owners from around the state will discuss the challenges over the past year they have experienced, how they pivoted their restaurant businesses and the future opportunities in the restaurant industry.
This session is part of the Restaurant Reset series.
- Introduction of panel
- Pivoting the restaurant business
- Future opportunities
- Q and A
- Wrap up
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- challenges faced by restaurant owners across the state
- how restaurants evolved to meet the challenges
- methods for pivoting restaurant services
- future opportunities in the restaurant industry
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.