Course DescriptionWondering how to be a better manager, especially when you now work in a virtual world? Whether you're a business owner or a new manager, knowing how to work with others is a necessary part of having a successful team. Skills on how to manage people changes with each generation, and now that we have to adapt with a pandemic, the demand for this training has increased. We must manage each employee, all their ambitions and bad habits. This class will give you the necessary skills to develop your employees, both Face To Face and virtually, and will be a key part of the company's success, for both new and experienced managers alike.
- Leading with confidence
- Differences between managing people in person and in the virtual world.
- Skills that will distinguish you from other managers.
- Tips to improve employee development and build the team that will make an impact.
- Strategies for constant improvements and Culture development.
Attendees of this class will leave with a clear understanding of:
- The differences between managing people face-to-face and in the virtual world.
- They will have the opportunity to learn necessary skills to be a better manager and lead with confidence.
- This class will give them the skills to develop their team and utilize the golden rules of effective management.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.