Your small business is rolling along, and you think your brand strategy is sufficient. But is it?
Business marketing strategies can grow stale with time. Your efforts may eventually require a facelift, a trim or even a clean, close shave. Take a good look in the mirror with the SBDC and reflect on how to spruce-up your marketing efforts for greater ROI potential.
- Signs You Need a Marketing Makeover
- Assessing your Brand Identity
- Reflecting with SMART Goals
- Mirroring the Customer Journey
- Outshine Your Competition
- Drive results with consumers in each promotional interaction.
- Improve conversion rates by mining data and insights.
- Discover the meaning of modern day “Social” etiquette.
- Compete and defeat with your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)