You’ve set up an Instagram page for your business, thinking the orders would start rolling in. But so far, you feel like you’re just posting into the void. If this sounds like what’s been happening to you, join us for this one-hour webinar where we’ll help make Instagram work for your business. This introductory crash-course will help you understand the critical elements to meeting your goals on Instagram.
- Using Instagram for business
- How to determine your target market
- Should you utilize Instagram ads
- The types of ads you can run
- How to build an ad on Instagram
- How to create ads that attract and engage your audience.
- Steps to discover your target market.
- What are the differences between earned and paid media?
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.