Did You Know?
Millions of account users are on the Dark Web? (One might be an employee or customer.) Managing both the physical business environment with that of the virtual environment produces many new scenarios and potential challenges. Examine critical elements and infrastructure necessary to protect your business including: protecting assets, employees and customers with basic knowledge of cyber security steps, data protection, and business procedures to ensure data security.
- Steps to Protect Your Small Business
- Steps to Conduct Employee Training
- Steps to Find the Right Fit for Cyber Security Needs
- Steps to Educate Your Customer and Increase Consumer Confidence in Your Small Business
- Technology Assistance to Create Secure Environment for Business Transactions and Data
- Growing Your Business and Data Security Complement Each Other
Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- Learn how to protect customers, clients, and employees with basic data security protocol.
- Identify potential points of data security concerns for your small business.
- Takeaway methods to protect your small business from unexpected expenses due to poor data management and cyber security.
- Develop three steps to implement in the coming three months to better prepare self, the business, staff, and customers for management of dual roles in the workplace and marketplace.