Did you know?
78% of businesses have experienced a cyber attack in the last 12 months? (...most are small and medium businesses!) Likewise, 60% of small businesses that are attacked go out of business. Training of employees is an important first step in formation security. Most working professionals have heard to be aware of phishing, malware, passwords, etc... In 2021, there are more considerations such as BYOD Policy, Clean Desk Policy, and Social Networking Awareness/Dangers. Cyber Crime Investigators and Cyber Protection experts provide how to properly secure your information in this day and age.
- Transfer of Information and How It Is “Stolen” or Otherwise Compromised
- History of Electronic Fraud and Statistics Up to Present Date
- Common Issues That Lead to Information Breaches
- Training of Staff to Mitigate Problems
- Policies to Consider for Data Security
Pre-Registration is REQUIRED
• Obtain information on various electronic devices and how their use in transfer of information can be damaging.
• Acquire at least one takeaway to put in place immediately after the session that will improve information security.
• Gain a brief history of electronic fraud and understand the pending complications in the evolution of fraud.