“Ready, Aim, Fire! (Beginner)” is a program is designed to help business owners better focus their marketing efforts and expenditures by accurately identifying their specific, target customers and cost-effectively communicating to them through social media. This program is designed for businesses 2 or more years in business with 3 or more employees. The ideal participant is a business owner or marketing manager.
- How to Identify Target Client
- Where to find Market Research
- Direct Research
- Indirect Research
- Which Social Media Channels are Appropriate to Reach Your Target
- How to Create an Effective Post
- When it is Appropriate to Spend Money on Advertising
- How to use Filters to Reach Potential Customers
- Learn why a focused marketing approach is more effective than a scattered approach.
- How to identify your target market using demographic and psychographic characteristics
- Learn about social media sites and the demographic characteristics of the users of each site
- Learn elements of social media posts and how to create an effective post
- How to budget and analyze effectiveness of social media advertising