“Ready, Aim, Fire! (Beginner)” is a program is designed to help business owners better focus their marketing efforts and expenditures by accurately identifying their specific, target customers and cost-effectively communicating to them through social media. This program is designed for businesses 2 or more years in business with 3 or more employees. The ideal participant is a business owner or marketing manager.
How to Identify Target Client
Where to find Market Research
Which Social Media Channels are Appropriate to Reach Your Target
How to Create an Effective Post
When it is Appropriate to Spend Money on Advertising
How to use Filters to Reach Potential Customers
- Learn why a focused marketing approach is more effective than a scattered approach.
- How to identify your target market using demographic and psychographic characteristics
- Learn about social media sites and the demographic characteristics of the users of each site
- Learn elements of social media posts and how to create an effective post
- How to budget and analyze effectiveness of social media advertising