Course DescriptionSome people think that creativity only lives within the paintbrush of an artist, a spatula of a cook, or the pencil of the architect; but maybe it can appear in more places than those. Creativity is the driving force behind most businesses' success. Also, being creative is fun! Is it time to spark some creativity and innovation back into your business? In this course, you will be given examples and resources to help encourage creativity and uniqueness in areas of your business through an online tool, Canva. This graphic design platform is used to create presentations, social media graphics, flyers, invitations, documents and other visual content. Let Canva inspire you to market your business with more colors and character in hopes to promote growth and success.
1. Why is creativity important in business
2. Ways to practice creativity that fosters connection with customers and clients
3. Encouraging innovation throughout the team of employees
4. Tips to make the workplace and online marketing more appealing
The attendee will:
- Have a better understanding of the marketing tool Canva
- Be inspired to branch out and enhance their creativity in business
- Know the best practices for publishing creations to Social Media and promotional materials
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.