Join us for this one-hour webinar where we’ll walk you through seven tips to organize for tax season. During the time of COVID-19, tax deadlines and tax deductions have been a moving target. Establishing good business records has never been more important. Review seven tips to keep your records organized and help you and your tax preparer minimize your tax burden.
- What COVID-19 has and hasn’t changed for Small Business taxes.
- Overview of accounting best practices.
- Seven tax tips to help your business.
- Understand best practices in business record keeping that’ll help you all year.
- Learn the top seven tips for making sure tax season is a breeze.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.