Part 2 of Understanding Your Web Traffic examines the powerful tool, Google Search Console.
Presenter Drew Tonsmeire will examine the Google Search Console and explain its various components, how to use them and how to create reports to understand more about your web traffic. He will also show attendees how they can use these reports to improve their website presence.
- Introduction To Search Console
- Reports Available
- How To Understand Who Your Visitors Are
- Where Visitors Came From
- How To Improve Your Website Presence
- How Effective Is Your Website
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- How to use the search console
- What reports are available
- How to create reports in search console
- How to understand the data in reports to improve your on online presence.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.