This course is Part II of the Five Part Entrepreneur Essentials Series.
Building a strong brand is key to your success, whether it be business or personal. Branding involves developing a captivating, positive and lasting image of your business that creates an emotional connection with your customers. The strength of your company’s brand could mean the difference between struggling for recognition and sales or excelling as a dynamic business.
- What is Branding
- Your Brand Identity
- Building Rapport & Trust
- Communicating and Analyzing your Personal and Professional Brand
- Changing your Brand
- Your Brand & Social Media
The Learner will understand:
- How to develop a brand around your personality and business ideas.
- The difference between what you think you are representing and what is actually seen.
- Ways to get your brand communicated in social media and within social settings.
- Strategies to build trust and rapport through your branding.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.