Understanding Your Web Traffic is a two-part webinar will examine two powerful Google tools for tracking and understanding your Website traffic: Google Analytics and Search Console.
Part One will explain what Google Analytics measure and how to add it to your site. Learn how to use various reports within these tools to understand who your website visitors are, how they found your website, how effective is your website, and how to improve your online presence based upon this data.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How to use Google Analytics
- Tracking Visitors
- Metrics to Consider
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- what reports are available and how to use them
- how to use reporting to to track you website visitors and where they came from
- how to measure the effectiveness of your website
- how to improve your online presence based upon this data.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.