This webinar will focus on helping businesses owners decide if government contracting is for them.
Topics will focus on answering questions like:
- Are their government contract opportunities available for my business?
- Should I focus on local, state, or federal government contracts?
- What do I need to do to successfully compete with other businesses?
Who should attend: Existing businesses that are thinking about doing business with the government but don’t know where to start.
- Why Government Contracting?
- Who is the Gov’t?
- Definition of Small Business in Gov’t
- What is the Gov’t Looking For?
- What is the Process?
- What does my Business Need?
- So, can my Business do Business with the Gov’t?
- Useful Links
The learner will be able to walk away from the course knowing in general if their business is prepared to do business with the government. Such as:
- Learn the basic requirements that the government looks for in a vendor
- Be able to determine if their business is prepared to do business with the government
- Obtain useful links that will allow them to look for current opportunities