Destination-based marketing refers to a way of targeting customers and prospective customers on the go.
Join Ori Daniel, Head of Waze Local Starter to learn how destination-based marketing can help drive customers to your small business. In the session, Ori will cover what destination-based marketing is and how it works, and why you should use it. He'll also share tips for how small businesses can drive customers to their stores and share a demo of Waze Local Starter.
- Definition of Destination-Based Marketing
- How Destination-Based Marketing Works
- How small business can use Destination-Based Marketing
- Tips and resources
- Q and A
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- what Destination-Based Marketing is
- how Destination-Based Marketing is used
- how small business can use Destination-Based Marketing
- best practices for Destination-Based Marketing
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.