According to the Data and Marketing Association (DMA), email generates $42 for every $1 spent, which is an astounding 4,200% ROI, making it one of the most effective options available for small business marketing. As a small business, email communications can be instrumental in bringing in sales and building and maintaining relationships with clients.
During this webinar, marketing expert Laura Thompson will explore options for launching an email program, ways to optimize an existing program and also opportunities for leveraging automation to support your business goals.
- Why Email Marketing
- Launching a new EM program
- Email Marketing vendor options
- Optimize an existing EM program
- Leverage automation to bring more sales/customers
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- the importance of an email marketing program
- how to create an email marketing program
- how to automate an email marketing program
- how to optimize an existing email marketing program
- using email marketing to bring in revenues
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.