Join us for this one-hour webinar where we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about the four major social media platforms. We’ll review which ones best fit your needs and which platform has your target audience. You’ll also learn the best practices for each platform and learn to build a plan that focuses on the ones best for you.
- Overview of the four major social media platforms.
- How to determine your social media needs.
- What kind of people are on each platform?
- How to create a strategic social media plan.
- What are the primary differences between Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn?
- Understand who uses each platform.
- Be able to create a strategic plan for handling social media
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.