QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software programs for small businesses owners and self-employed professionals. It is perfect for small, business owners who want to better manage their income and expenses and help keep track of the financial health of their business. This two-hour course provides participants with a practical understanding of QuickBooks and hands-on practice entering many common transactions. The course covers a basic overview of accounting principles, concepts, and methods, along with QuickBooks features, products, and services.? You do not need to be a current QuickBooks subscriber to take this class.
- Overview of Accounting Principals as they apply to QuickBooks
- Components of the Dashboard
- Create Service, Inventory and Non-inventory Items
- Sales and Invoicing
- Payroll, Employees, and 1099s
- Sales and Payroll Tax
- Chart of Accounts
- Questions and Answers
- Learn general accounting concepts and methods to help users get the most useful information from their QuickBooks program.
- Using the Dashboard, learn to manage the chart of accounts and set up customers, vendors, and other common accounts
- Learn about Sales and Invoicing and Payroll
- Create service, inventory, and non-inventory items, record daily transactions including purchase orders, receiving inventory, invoicing, receiving payments, making deposits, writing checks and credit card transactions.
- Basic understanding of data file storage and maintenance