An hour packed with great information about the ways your business can utilized the current disaster loan programs. The course will discuss the evolution of the programs for disaster relief. It will also discuss the forgiveness process with recommedatios and timelines to help make the process be streamlined.
- Overview of disaster relief programs
- Applicaiton process for loan forgiveness
- Recommendations and timelines
- Assessing the disaster relief programs available
- Utilizing the forgiveness process and the importance of it's timeline.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.