Remote work is the future we all must get ready for and there are ways to create a productive, engaged, and thriving workforce. 2021 is the year more businesses will find themselves managing from afar, but they must first understand the current environment and how to manage within it.
This one-hour course will leave you with 7 tips to manage your remote employees effectively.
Learn these valuable tools:
- Understanding the environment and the challenges
- 7 Tips to support and manage remote employees
- Where to go from here
- How to effectively manage a workforce online
- How to manage stress free
- Moving forward with the new environment and the challenges it brings
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.