This webinar discusses traditional and no-traditional financing options to finance a start-up or growing business. Presenter Antonio Barrios of the UGA Small Business Development Center at Kennesaw State University explains different financing options, such as bank loans, SBA guaranteed loans, non-bank lenders, private investors and the myths and realities of grant funding, and how to pick the right financing options.
- Steps to get a business loan
- Financing Options
- bank loans
- SBA guaranteed loans
- non-bank lenders
- private investor
- The myths and realities of grant funding
- Picking the right financing options
- Importance of a Business Plan
- How to professionally present your proposal.
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- Business loan process
- Financing options
- Developing financial needs and projections
- Presenting a funding proposal