Are you considering starting a business? Is business ownership right for you? This session is the first in a series that will walk you through the different aspects of starting a business.
This webinar will explore:
• The myths/realities of business Ownership
• Understanding how to evaluate your business concept/idea
• Questions to help you reflect on whether this is right for you
• How to get in the game
• Next steps and resources
• Attributes of business ownership
• Evaluation questions for your business concept/idea
• Assessment questions that will help in determining if business ownership is right for you
• Ways to get started with your business
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.