This course guides attendees through creating and implementing a Disease Control plan specific to your food plant facility.
- Tools to write your COVID-19 Response Plan and maintain continuity during pandemic
- Multiple examples of SSOP’s, GMP’s, Crisis Management Plans, & Food Defense plans
- Effective food culture training & multiple posters to reinforce employee awareness
- Tools needed to document your written response plan
- Templates and information on how to updated SOP’s in the Written Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures, Crisis Management Plan, Business Continuity Plan, and Food Defense Plan.
- Where get information for your COVID-19 Response Plan
This is live program and will not be recorded for later viewing.A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.