Provides attendees with a basic overview of COVID-19; great for all employees in any small food facility.
- 5 simple things every food employee needs to know to stay safe
- 5 preventive measures to keep COVID-19 away in your Food Plant
- Cost effective COVID-19 recommendations from state and federal government
- How to assess the occupational risk of COVID-19 using the hierarchy of controls
- How to either eliminate, add in engineering or administrative controls that are cost effective and prevent illness in your food plant.?
- Five simple things to stay safe for food employees.
- Where to go for good guidance for specific issues like testing, what to do if a worker test positive, or shared transportation.
- What is required regulation and what is just recommended.
- Five preventive measures you can implement to prevent COVID-19 in your food plant.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.