The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center is now introducing the Regions Bank Entrepreneurship Academy! This program is a one of four educational webinars that will be offered at no-cost to business owners around the state. These webinars will instruct on how to grow your business and incorporate new processes to improve efficiency. You can attend any or all of the Entrepreneurship Academy Webinars. The Building a Plan webinar will help business owners create and update their business plan. Attendees will learn the different types of business plans and steps to build one in order to create a firm foundation for their company for the next decade.
- What is a Business Plan?
- Why Write a Business Plan?
- FAQs and Tips for Your Plan
- Components of a Business Plan
- Helpful Resources
- Well developed understanding of what a business plan is, different types of plans, and how a plan can be of benefit to your business
- Detailed grasp of the elements of a business plan and how they work together for the success of your business
- Tools, Templates, & Resources to utilize for the building of a plan in your business
Thanks to a sponsorship from Regions Bank, we are able to present the Regions Bank Entrepreneurship Academy.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.