A series of Lunch and Learn workshops especially designed for Business Owners who have completed the UGA SBDC signature series GrowSmartTM or who are eligible and interested in taking GrowSmart. As a graduate of GrowSmart, you will be able to
- Reconnect with former GrowSmart participants
- Review and update material from topics covered during GrowSmart, and
- Raise your knowledge in each of those areas with presentations by subject matter experts followed up with timely and relevant articles, podcasts and videos.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Weekly curated emails on each month’s topic providing a more in depth and ongoing learning experience.
- Networking with other successful business leaders to share ideas and connections
As a business owner interested in learning more about GrowSmart, each Lunch and Learn will provide insight into each of the five business functions covered in more detail during the complete GrowSmart class. Plus, you will be able to learn firsthand how other business owners have put their new skills to work to grow and expand their business. Continue your learning experience with a deeper dive into each topic by participating in GrowSmart beginning in November 2022.
Staying on top means staying informed on key business functions. This CEO series in a lunch and learn format is designed for Business Owners seeking to connect with other top business leaders sharing their expertise in the areas of Finance, Leadership, Marketing, Human Resources and Management.